Good To Great explores a whole new concept, backed by the rigorous research standards which gave Built to Last such an impact.
1. Good is the Enemy of Great — the scope of the projec
t2. Level 5 Leadership — the type of leader required, humble and ferocious
3. First Who …. Then What — how companies set the foundation for their shift from good to great
4. Confront the Brutal Facts (Yet Never Lose Faith) — the duality that leads to greatness
5. Hedgehog Concept — how to find the one big thing your company must focus on
6. A Culture of Discipline — the magical alchemy of great performance
7. Technology Accelerators — technology is a trap, unless used right
8. The Flywheel and the Doom Loop — how to build sustained momentum and avoid the ‘new regime, new revolution’ doom loop
9. From Good To Great to Built to Last — how to take a company from great to enduring great
Appendices: Good To Great in: the New Economy; non-Profits; Government; Investors; outside the US.